THE 3rd MANSMITH Innovation awards APPlication
• Entry can be one of the seven (7) categories indicated below.
• There is no limit to the number of entries one can submit.
• Only owners of the innovation can submit an entry.
• The awards will go to organizations and individuals.
• Innovation must have been launched after January 2016 and showed progressive acceptance of their target users. (This is waived only on the inaugural year)
• Each category can have more than 1 winner. Judges can also declare no winner.
• The organizer is not liable for copyright infringement in case of questionable entries.
• Submission of entry acknowledges the right of Mansmith and Fielders Inc. to use for publication and promotion purposes.
• One must not have any pending case of criminal liability in court and must not have been accused of any criminal activity.
Criteria will be based on the following:
• Measurable Impact
• Customer Friendliness
Entries must be under one of the categories below.
Applicants must include the following information when they submit their entries. The deadline to submit the application forms is on June 30, 2023. Please avoid submitting last minute. Submitting early allows us to get in touch with you in case the entry may still be improved or request for additional requirements that can improve your application.
The 3rd Mansmith Innovation Awards and Summit will be held on September 15, 2023 (1:30PM - 5:30PM).
• What is the title of the innovation?
• Who are the recipients of the innovation?
• What is the insight that led to the innovation?
• Why is the innovation considered new and not a copycat?
• Can you cite why the innovation is customer-friendly?
• What is the measurable impact of the innovation? A) Business Impact B) Social Impact
• Why would this innovation be sustainable?
• Can you share the challenges leading to the innovation? What was the turning point?
INDIVIDUAL APPLICATION ORGANIZATION APPLICATION NOMINATION FORM